Salary £49,213 – £54,008
The Diocese of Gloucester seeks to appoint an inspiring leader to share in the strategic responsibility for the Diocese’s work with our schools.
You will support the Director of Education in leading the Diocesan Board Education Team and play a key role in the development and implementation of strategic policy. This is a new post at a time when the staffing of the team is being restructured.
You will seek to:
- To support the Director of Education in leading, managing and co-ordinating the work of the Diocesan Board of Education.
- To improve the quality of provision and the Christian character in all diocesan schools.
- Guide and equip all who work across the Diocese in their commitment to education.
To be successful you will have:
- A vision and passion for the Church’s work in education and with children and young people
- A proven track record as a successful senior leader in primary education
- The ability to engage and build strong relationships at all levels
- An awareness of the structures of the Church of England and its place in education
- The ability to lead, motivate and empower others
An Occupational Requirement exists for the post-holder to be a practising Christian of a denomination that is a member of Churches Together in England.
Closing date: 2 October 2017 5pm
Interviews: 16 and 17 October 2017