This new course sounds really intriguing. Discussions are based around fine art paintings from the National Gallery, which put alongside a biblical story and a short reflection are discussion starters for those exploring Christianity. Good conversations develop as the different people see different things within the art and explore their insights together. It has potential as an explorers’ course for churches looking for an alternative to alpha but using the same conversational principles.
Most popular articles today:
- Will you take action to prevent violence?
- TEWKESBURY ABBEY CHAPLAIN AND SUCCENTOR, House of Duty
- Bishop Rachel gives speech in the House of Lords
- Praying through Advent
- Experience Easter resources
- How is the local church funded?
- Try Praying
- Visitor Experience Officer, Gloucester Cathedral
- Paul Griffiths
- TEAM VICAR, The Stroudwater Team