Historic England has revised is guidance on metal theft, and published it online as a text only version. Sections 4 and 5 are most relevant before a theft, with advice on prevention. An illustrated edition of the guidance will follow later in the year.
Most popular articles today:
- GDPR FAQs
- VICAR of Painswick, Sheepscombe, Cranham, The Edge, Pitchcombe, Harescombe and Brookthorpe also known as ‘The Beacon Benefice’
- Strategic Lead for Christian Character
- RECTOR OF BOURTON ON THE WATER with Clapton and the Rissingtons
- Thy Kingdom Come 2018
- VICAR of Parkend and Viney Hill (0.66) and ASSOCIATE DDO and VOCATIONS ADVISOR (0.33)
- TEAM VICAR, NORTH CHELTENHAM
- Football tournament inside Gloucester Cathedral
- Why Sports Ministry?
- ASSOCIATE VICAR – St Andrew and St Bartholomew, Churchdown
- Director of Non-Residential Training, Cuddesdon: Gloucester and Hereford
- FestivALL – Brilliant all age events
- Try Praying