The Bishop of Gloucester, the Rt Revd Rachel Treweek, and the patrons seek to appoint a relational leader and pastoral evangelist to this exciting post in the distinctive Stroud area. The new Team Rector will:
- Enjoy sharing leadership, valuing and developing the team culture
- Understand, and thrive in, the varied social contexts of the area
- Be an excellent communicator with people of all ages
- Embrace and be excited by the vision for the growing pioneer work in Stroud
- Work ecumenically and collaboratively
- Be a person of spiritual depth and resilience
There are three other clergy in the team, plus ecumenical partners, two readers and a team administrator. There is a desire for the team to develop their vision together and realise more fully the potential of sharing resources in mission and ministry.
The benefice profile, application form and associated documents are provided, as follows:
Closing date for applications: 12 noon 12th June
Short listing: 22nd June
Interviews: Wednesday 19th July
For an informal conversation about this post please contact The Archdeacon of Gloucester, The Venerable Jackie Searle, Tel 01452 835555 or 07913 944974 Email: email@example.com to whom applications should be returned.