Harrison Whitehouse is a Christian and skateboarder. He has just been confirmed at a special service led by the Bishop of Gloucester. It all began when his Mum suggested the family go to church to pray for Harrison’s little brother Jenson, who was born with a genetic disorder. Through attending church and with the encouragement of his family, Harrison went on to declare publicly his Christian faith.
Most popular articles today:
- A message from Bishop Rachel: Diocesan Synod Presidential Address, given on Saturday 28 November
- Christmas trails round up
- Forest Church: connecting with God out in nature
- Nov 29: join us in prayer today at 6pm
- Godly Play Advent videos 2020
- Bishop Rachel’s new book Encounters: Jesus, connection and story: past, present and future.
- Zoom, zoom zoom*…….the joys and challenges of virtual youth ministry
- Parish Administrator – St James and All Saints and Christ Church, Gloucester
- The Domestic Abuse Bill; What do we welcome and where does the bill need to do more?
- Annual Report 2018
- How can I help this Christmas?
- What does it mean to have HOPE? We asked primary school children …
- Bishop Rachel’s Christmas Day Sermon
- Creation and science: conflicting or complementary? (Glos U2.2)
- Sponsored toilet block supports Tanzanian school children