Natalie Fenner, DAC Secretary and Church Buildings Officer is now on maternity leave and Rebecca Philips, Pastoral Officer has left for pastures new as well as continuing her Cathedral role .
During Natalie’s maternity leave we are dividing up the churches and pastoral work.
- Ben Preece Smith will remain as Pastoral Secretary, with Kerry Pateman (01452 835512) picking up the pastoral work role.
- Judith Knight will have interim management oversight of the Churches team. Adam Klups (01452 835567) moves to be Acting DAC Secretary and Ian Sergent (01452 835593) is increasing his days with us to three days a week (Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays usually) as senior casework lead.
For other areas of work:
- Becky Smith and Church House Reception (01452 410022) will retain oversight of Stats for Mission and ensuring that Parish Returns are processed.
- Paula Taylor (01452 835529) will be the contact for Diocesan Trust land and property enquiries.
- Adam Klups (01452 835567) will be the contact for Gutterclear enquiries.
- Kerry Pateman (01452 835512) will be the contact for Mapping.