Bishop Robert is hosting a number of learning events for those involved in baptism ministry in April and May. At these events we will learn more about national Christening resources, and ways to maintain relationships with christening families, and hear good news stories about how initiatives are working in parishes across this diocese.
Following the discussions around baptism at your PCC we hope that you were able to identify one or two people to attend this training. If you already have people involved in this ministry, please do invite them to attend. It would be good if they were able to bring reflections from your PCC conversation, and be prepared to share what they learn from the training with you and others in the congregation afterwards.
The training sessions have been arranged for:
- Tuesday 24 April, 2pm to 4pm, Church Rooms, Chipping Camden
- Saturday 28 April, 10am to 12 noon, St Andrew’s, Churchdown
- Tuesday 8 May 2pm to 4pm, St Margaret Mary Church Hall, Coleford
- Friday 11 May, 10am to 12 noon, St James Parish Centre, Dursley
- Thursday 17 May 7.30pm to 9.30pm, Watermoor Hall, Cirencester.
For booking and information please contact Natasha Kent on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01452 835544.