We are a charity based in the Forest of Dean and we require a part time Finance Officer to deal with all aspects of our finance
The Finance Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Working within a ‘cloud based’ finance system (eg Xero)
- Managing payroll and expenses
- Supporting the Centre Manager with HR function
- Assisting with Budget Preparation and preparing Monthly Management Accounts for the Manager and Trustees
- Answering any finance queries and be a key point of contact across the business
- Other tasks as directed
The successful Finance Officer will have a strong accounting background and will be able to work within multiple ‘cloud based’ systems. A financial qualification is desirable but not essential.
Part time hours (2 days negotiable) with a salary within the range of £20-30k pro rata depending on qualifications and experience.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV by 3 June 2018.
For further details and a person specification please contact Kate Wyatt on 01594 516162 email: email@example.com