The IoF have monthly meet-up sessions on a range of fundraising topics in Birmingham, Warwickshire and Worcestershire – open to both IOF members and non-members. Birmingham Meet-ups are held on the First Thursday of every month. More information and Booking here:
Most popular articles today:
- Christmas offering of comfort and joy
- Ticket details announced for Gaia at Gloucester Cathedral
- Priest in Charge of the ‘Moreton Vale’ Benefice
- Senior Interim Minister
- Aloneness and togetherness – have we got the balance right?
- Zoom, zoom zoom*…….the joys and challenges of virtual youth ministry
- Forest Church: connecting with God out in nature
- The Domestic Abuse Bill; What do we welcome and where does the bill need to do more?
- Ordinations 2020 – catch up online!
- Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse
- What do Christians believe God is like? (1.1)
- International partner bishops send messages of condolence
- Church Army and Diocesan partnership in Coleford
- Let’s take this outside: worship in the open air
- Why is the Torah so important to Jewish people? (Glos U2.9)