The Archbishops of Canterbury and York are today encouraging, where possible, all cathedrals and churches across England to toll a bell for 7 minutes at 7pm this Thursday (18 April 2019), as a mark of solidarity following the devastating fire at Notre Dame Cathedral.
Most popular articles today:
- All lives can’t matter until black lives matter
- Public worship at Gloucester Cathedral this Sunday 5 July
- Weekly roundup: sermon, podcast and readings for July 5
- ASSOCIATE VICAR OF CIRENCESTER with Watermoor
- Ordinations postponed but God’s call remains clear
- Getting your community active this summer.
- Message from the Bishops regarding the re-opening of church buildings
- Respecting Difference
- Zoom, zoom zoom*…….the joys and challenges of virtual youth ministry
- The Weekly Bulletin (30/06/20)
- Bishop Rachel’s sermon for Sunday 5 July
- Live feed.
- Forest Church: connecting with God out in nature
- A message from Bishop Rachel regarding the release of the House of Bishops statement re civil partnerships.
- Message from Bishop Robert