The Archbishops of Canterbury and York are today encouraging, where possible, all cathedrals and churches across England to toll a bell for 7 minutes at 7pm this Thursday (18 April 2019), as a mark of solidarity following the devastating fire at Notre Dame Cathedral.
Most popular articles today:
- VICAR of The Parish of St Barnabas, Gloucester
- Rachel shares her story in the House of Commons
- Bishops push for better support for women released from prison.
- ASSOCIATE PRIEST – Parish of Cirencester with Watermoor
- Modern slavery in Gloucestershire: be part of the solution
- Forest Church: connecting with God out in nature
- Party time!
- VICAR – Christ Church Cheltenham
- Bishop Rachel shares sabbatical experiences
- Lay Readers Licensed at Gloucester Cathedral
- Creationtide 2019: resources for clergy and readers
- Part time Receptionist – Gloucester Cathedral
- People recognised for their long service to the Church
- Diocesan Clergy Conference 2019
- Parish Community Development Worker