The House of Commons Library has issued a new Briefing Note that examines how construction work for churches is treated for VAT in the UK:
Most popular articles today:
- Ticket details announced for Gaia at Gloucester Cathedral
- Priest-in-Charge The Benefice of Newnham with Awre and Blakeney
- Priest in Charge of the ‘Moreton Vale’ Benefice
- Christmas offering of comfort and joy
- Aloneness and togetherness – have we got the balance right?
- The Domestic Abuse Bill; What do we welcome and where does the bill need to do more?
- No one hungry at half term
- What is the ‘Trinity’ and why is it important for Christians? (Glos L2.3)
- Zoom, zoom zoom*…….the joys and challenges of virtual youth ministry
- Ordinations 2020 – catch up online!
- Art angels plan Covid-safe nativity
- Creation and science: conflicting or complementary? (Glos U2.2)
- Forest Church: connecting with God out in nature
- Why does Christmas matter to Christians? (Glos 1.3)
- Podcast Episode 11: Singleness. Bishop Rachel in conversation with the Revd Canon Dr Sandra Millar