Receptionist – 21 hours per week Monday – Wednesday
Band 9: £16,661 – £19,300 pro rata
We are looking to recruit a part time receptionist to start in January 2020, who will provide a high level of customer service with a range of reception duties and administrative support for a variety of departments at the Cathedral.
Key tasks include:
- Welcoming visitors to the offices
- Receiving incoming enquiries
- Secretarial support to the Chapter Steward, Canon Chancellor and Master Mason
- Maintaining the Cathedral’s database
- Supporting effective and efficient facilities administration
Ultimately this post provides key support for the smooth running of the organisation. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organisation skills, a ‘can do’ attitude, be flexible and enjoy working with a friendly and dedicated team of staff and volunteers.
The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 4 November with interviews on Wednesday 13 November.
Please see job description for full details.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.