House of Lords Thursday 27 February 2020
Bishop Rachel led a debate today in the House of Lords, on the case for improved early years intervention to support children and families. She said, “The experiences we have as children, shape the rest of our lives”.
Most popular articles today:
- Ordinations 2021 approach
- Rachel puts down new roots in the Church of England
- Message from Bishop Rachel
- Cyclists launch new national Cathedrals cycle route
- Forest Church: connecting with God out in nature
- Christian Aid and VaccinAid appeals – have you donated yet?
- 2 Apprentice Stonemasons – Gloucester Cathedral
- Message from Bishop Robert.
- Foundations in theology, ministry and mission
- New Canons for Gloucester Cathedral
- Following Jesus one step at a time… even as far as Japan
- Weekly roundup: sermon, podcast and readings for May 17
- Alpha – Got Questions About LIFE? Try Alpha
- No garden? No problem – vicar makes space for sport
- Living in Love and Faith – facilitation training