The conference will be held on 23 – 24 October 2020, online.
Join them as they talk about topics such as livestreaming, mix mode services, online engagement and insights. Plus, network with churches, speakers,
What will you learn?
If you run your church’s digital channels or are interested in setting these up, come along to Digital Labs to discover these skills:
- Using A Church Near You
- Learn how your church can approach in person and online services and events
- How to use online communication tools to build engagement
- Livestreaming from your church building
- Using digital to reach younger generations
- How leading organisations use digital strategically
- Case studies from churches using digital successfully
- An overview of the Church of England’s digital plans for the future
- And many more
Is this for me?
Are you a clergyperson, ordinand, reader, church leader, youth worker, social media manager, PCC member, graphic designer, video editor,