- Committed to rural ministry?
- Mission minded?
- A leader of leaders?
- A good team builder?
- Ready to help us do things differently?
If so perhaps we should meet…
- 8 parishes of varying sizes and traditions set in the beauty of the North Cotswolds.
- Beginning to work collaboratively, but recognise we have some way to go.
- Open to change (though many of us value our established traditions).
- Keen to grow and reach out to all in our communities with the love of Christ.
- Keen to help you to help us realise our potential.
- Looking for inspiration.
Interested? For an informal discussion about the role contact the Archdeacon of Cheltenham, the Ven Phil Andrew on 01452 835594 or 07498 052045.
Closing date for applications: Monday 3 August 2020 at 12 noon
Interviews: Wednesday 2 September 2020