Singleness, a message from the Bishop to our young people and Bishop Rachel speaks to a trauma specialist, a cartographer and an expert in global disaster relief… the latest Diocesan Bulletin is out now.
Most popular articles today:
- A message from Bishop Rachel: Diocesan Synod Presidential Address, given on Saturday 28 November
- Christmas trails round up
- Forest Church: connecting with God out in nature
- Godly Play Advent videos 2020
- Nov 29: join us in prayer today at 6pm
- Bishop Rachel’s new book Encounters: Jesus, connection and story: past, present and future.
- Zoom, zoom zoom*…….the joys and challenges of virtual youth ministry
- Parish Administrator – St James and All Saints and Christ Church, Gloucester
- The Domestic Abuse Bill; What do we welcome and where does the bill need to do more?
- Annual Report 2018
- Bishop Rachel’s Christmas Day Sermon
- How can I help this Christmas?
- What does it mean to have HOPE? We asked primary school children …
- Creation and science: conflicting or complementary? (Glos U2.2)
- Sponsored toilet block supports Tanzanian school children