This week’s Bulletin includes an update on our LIFE vision, a new app to help combat modern slavery in farming, information about Bishop Rachel’s new book and training on taking your services outside.
Most popular articles today:
- Priest-in-Charge The Benefice of Newnham with Awre and Blakeney
- No one hungry at half term
- Ticket details announced for Gaia at Gloucester Cathedral
- Priest in Charge of the ‘Moreton Vale’ Benefice
- Aloneness and togetherness – have we got the balance right?
- The Domestic Abuse Bill; What do we welcome and where does the bill need to do more?
- Lost Cirencester statues recreated with a modern twist
- Art angels plan Covid-safe nativity
- Christmas offering of comfort and joy
- Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse
- Zoom, zoom zoom*…….the joys and challenges of virtual youth ministry
- Ordinations 2020 – catch up online!
- GDPR FAQs
- What kind of king is Jesus? (South Glos UC UKS2 Kingdom of God)
- Why do Christians believe that Jesus is the Messiah? (Glos U2.3)