This week’s Bulletin has the story of Fiona and Chris, one of the first couples to marry after lockdown and the story of their joyful ceremony. We find out about a new Christians Against Poverty debt centre due to open in Gloucester in November, #SayNoMow for nature, and Dean Stephen invites us to get our communities active this summer.
Most popular articles today:
- Priest-in-Charge The Benefice of Newnham with Awre and Blakeney
- No one hungry at half term
- Ticket details announced for Gaia at Gloucester Cathedral
- Priest in Charge of the ‘Moreton Vale’ Benefice
- Aloneness and togetherness – have we got the balance right?
- The Domestic Abuse Bill; What do we welcome and where does the bill need to do more?
- Lost Cirencester statues recreated with a modern twist
- Art angels plan Covid-safe nativity
- Christmas offering of comfort and joy
- Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse
- Zoom, zoom zoom*…….the joys and challenges of virtual youth ministry
- Ordinations 2020 – catch up online!
- Feeding the 5,000
- GDPR FAQs
- What kind of king is Jesus? (South Glos UC UKS2 Kingdom of God)