This week’s Bulletin has the story of Fiona and Chris, one of the first couples to marry after lockdown and the story of their joyful ceremony. We find out about a new Christians Against Poverty debt centre due to open in Gloucester in November, #SayNoMow for nature, and Dean Stephen invites us to get our communities active this summer.
Most popular articles today:
- A message from Bishop Rachel on the death of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh
- Looking back on a life of service
- Creation and science: conflicting or complementary? (Glos U2.2)
- Forest Church: connecting with God out in nature
- Sports ministers getting children active in lockdown
- “Table Talk for Change”, how do we recover?
- What kind of world did Jesus want? (Glos L2.4)
- When Jesus left, what was the impact of Pentecost? (South Glos UC LKS2 Kingdom of God)
- Why is the word ‘God’ so important to Christians? (South Glos UC EYFS God/Creation)
- What difference does the resurrection make to Christians? (Glos UC UKS2 Salvation)
- Ordinations 2020 – catch up online!
- Experience Easter resources
- Give thanks for your Covid-19 vaccine
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) banners and posters
- Develop or build your church website