28 hours per week
Band 3 (£36,937-£43,221 FTE)
Based at Church House in College Green, our busy Finance Team are currently seeking to appoint a Finance Manager with excellent reporting skills and customer service.
This post will act as a focus as the principal provider of financial management information within our diocese and will bring you into often daily contact with our parishes and our central teams, so we are seeking someone able to balance a busy workload, with a really positive people focus, and practical and pragmatic in outlook!
- Working directly with the Head of Finance and finance team colleagues the role includes;
- Management reporting for the more significant charitable companies – this will include drafting appropriate reports for the various Committees and Trustee Boards
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts and liaison with the external auditors
- Supervision and oversight of finance team colleagues
- Key contact for Deaneries in the monthly reporting of parish share
- Production of quarterly newsletter & contributor to annual treasurer workshops
As our new Finance Manager we will want you to become the known contact both with staff colleagues and the many volunteer PCC treasurers across our Diocese.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 9am 10th May 2021
Interviews will take place on 20th May 2021