- This event has passed.
In churches too: Raising awareness of domestic abuse
04/12/2019, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Diocese of Gloucester, in partnership with Restored are running Domestic Abuse awareness workshops.
- What domestic abuse is and who is affected.
- How we can support those affected by domestic abuse.
- Exploring theology relating to this topic with a senior member of clergy.
- How the Gloucestershire domestic abuse service supports people who are affected.
- What your church can do.
- What you can do.
- Becca Faal and Brett Riches, Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers.
- A member of clergy.
- Representatives from the Police and Gloucestershire Domestic Abuse Support Service.
Refreshments will be served at each session.
|Wednesday 27 November 2019||7pm – 9.30pm||St James Church Centre, Coleford Road, Bream, GL15 6ES|
|Wednesday 4 December 2019||10am – 12.30pm||Laud Room, Church House, College Green, Gloucester, GL1 2LY|