- This event has passed.
Church Buildings/DAC Surgery Session – Gloucester Deanery
June 20, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Diocese of Gloucester Church Buildings Team and Diocesan Advisory Committee will be hosting a surgery session open to all PCC’s but particularly aimed at churches within the Gloucester Deanery. This is a drop in session providing an opportunity for parish representatives to speak directly to the Church Buildings Team regarding:
- Matter classifications and what work is defined as List A, List B or Faculties
- Faculty proposals (at any stage of the planning process)
- Church building maintenance
- Online Faculty System guidance
- Churchyard related queries
- General church building concerns
Whilst this is a drop in session, please do get in touch with the Church Buildings Team Administrator, Catherine McGirr – 01452 835593 / firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending as this will enable the team to effectively plan and provide the most appropriate support to all attendees.