- This event has passed.
Leadership Safeguarding Training- 29 June & 6 July
Wednesday June 29, 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
This is available either online delivery on zoom or face to face. It is spread over two 90-minute sessions. It requires some pre learning to be submitted prior to the training. The second part will be on 6 July at the same time.
The module is for all those with the Bishop’s Licence (stipendiary and self-supporting clergy, and Readers). It is also required for those in specific leadership roles in a parish setting. Please refer to the tick document.
- Connect the Church’s mission and theological foundations with what good leadership behaviour looks like in a safeguarding context.
- Evaluate aspects of their own leadership practice and identify changes required which they then take forward with confidence.
- Analyse what healthy Christian communities look like, how healthy communities keep people safe, and their role as leaders in shaping Christian communities that are healthy and safe.
- Reflect on the impact that abuse and trauma have on individuals’ lives, relationships, and interaction in a community setting.
- Integrate their own faith, beliefs, and values with those underpinning good safeguarding behaviours.