Leadership Safeguarding Training- 14 September & 21 September
Thursday September 14, 10:00 am to 11:30 am
This training is delivered online via Zoom. It is spread over two 90-minute sessions. It requires some pre learning to be submitted prior to the training. The second part will be on 21 September at the same time.
The module is for all those with the Bishop’s Licence (stipendiary and self-supporting clergy, and Readers). It is also required for those in specific leadership roles in a parish setting. Please refer to the tick document.
- Connect the Church’s mission and theological foundations with what good leadership behaviour looks like in a safeguarding context.
- Evaluate aspects of their own leadership practice and identify changes required which they then take forward with confidence.
- Analyse what healthy Christian communities look like, how healthy communities keep people safe, and their role as leaders in shaping Christian communities that are healthy and safe.
- Reflect on the impact that abuse and trauma have on individuals’ lives, relationships, and interaction in a community setting.
- Integrate their own faith, beliefs, and values with those underpinning good safeguarding behaviours.
To book a place please email ku.gr1680172016o.coi1680172016dsolg1680172016@gnin1680172016iartg1680172016nidra1680172016ugefa1680172016s1680172016