- This event has passed.
‘Reopening community buildings safely’
04/11/2020, 2:00 am - 3:00 pm
Gloucestershire Rural Communities Council are hosting a free, zoom workshop ‘Reopening community buildings safely’, on Wednesday 4 November at 2pm.
It is aimed at anyone who is responsible for church halls, community buildings etc. such as Trustees, committee members, site managers, in order to give them confidence to open/ run safely for various activities.
Further details and booking can be found here online.
We will be discussed during the session:
- What are the current Coronavirus regulations and where are we in the government roadmap – what activities can take place?
- Specific considerations for particular activities – performing arts and indoor sporting/exercise.
- What to consider before reopening or increasing your offer to the community – Covid-secure guidelines, risk assessments, additional requirements around hygiene and face coverings.
- Where to find more resources and support.
- Sharing learning and experiences.
- A question and answer session for attendees.
About your session leaders:
Helen joined the GRCC in 2011 and is part of the Community Development Team. She has been supporting voluntary sector organisations, communities and local councils throughout her time at GRCC. Helen has spent the last few months dissecting the government’s Covid-19 guidance for community buildings to provide advice and support as they reopen.