- This event has passed.
RSCM: Strengthen for Service
February 12 - February 14
A three-day course for worship leaders, both lay and ordained, which provides practical guidance on managing, maintaining and developing parish music. No specific musical expertise is required.
Dates for 2019
Salisbury (Sarum College) – 12-14 February
North Yorkshire (Wydale Hall) – 21-23 May
Cheshire (Foxhill) – 1-3 October
This hands-on course will…
• Give you practical advice on choosing suitable music and materials for worship
• Help you establish good working practices to continue to plan and manage parish music
• Provide you with significant biblical and historical insight to further support your learning
• Give you opportunities for one to one conversation with the course leader
• Include learning and worship and in a wide variety of different styles
Strengthen for Service is led by The Rev’d Helen Bent, RSCM Head of Ministerial Training.
These courses are deliberately designed for smaller numbers to facilitate focussed discussion and address specific parish needs. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Member residential: £295 (full board)
Non-member residential: £325 (full board)
Non-residential: £215 (inc. lunch and dinner)
Age requirements: 18 years and over
Find out more and book online, click here.