- Discover 10:10 Event For Gloucestershire Youth Workerson 22/06/2022 at 9:00 am
- Encouraging God’s Gifts (EGG)on 13/06/2022 at 6:00 pm
- Connected, a new podcast for young peopleon 09/06/2022 at 10:53 am
- Connect Learning Community – Young People and Mental Health with Nathan Joneson 27/05/2022 at 9:30 am
- Under 5s and Flourishingon 18/03/2023 at 9:30 am
- Messy Church Goes Wild at Viney Hillon 17/09/2022 at 10:30 am
- Youth Worship Night in association with MOVEMENTon 10/06/2022 at 6:30 pm
- Podcast Episode 20: Young people and mental healthon 30/05/2022 at 2:13 pm
- TIC+ reveals online impact dashboardon 25/04/2022 at 11:38 am
- Field Court Infants plot against plastic pollutionon 28/03/2022 at 5:03 pm
- Clearwater celebrates first Ofsted inspectionon 24/03/2022 at 8:56 am
- God asked me to adopt on Mothering Sundayon 22/03/2022 at 10:10 am
- Hearts of Prayer: Ukraineon 15/03/2022 at 3:24 pm
- Wild and Wonderful goes liveon 14/02/2022 at 9:30 am
Our vision is to see children and families being encouraged and nurtured in our churches and being part of our worshipping community so that together we discover God’s kingdom and grow the Church.
We work alongside parishes supporting them to create and carry out a vision for children’s and family ministry in their context, and to explore resources for developing this ministry.
Growing Faith and Spirituality Officer
Jo supports churches across the diocese in developing their work with children and families, including the nurturing of faith in the home and school-parish relationships.
Barrie leads a growing network of deanery youth connectors, enabling and equipping effective youth ministry across the diocese.
Growing Together – resources and teaching
Prayers – general, themed and seasonal
Baptism – Good practices & national resources
Ideas & activities – General and themed content
Ministry – Resources
Events for Children and Families
We offer advice and ideas so that every church can be a hospitable church in which young people, children and families feel welcome either as regular congregation members or occasional visitors.
We wish to help and support you as you serve God and serve young people, children and families in your parish. Termly, we hold a forums gatherings open to anyone working with children and families, and for those involved in youth ministry. On this website you will find various ideas and resources.
Please get in touch if we can help you.
Connected – a Christian podcast for young people in Gloucestershire, and beyond….
Join Amy, Barrie and Vicky as they discus some of life’s big topics, explore how a faith in Jesus can help navigate your journey, meet some amazing Christians living everyday faith, and talk about kitchen utensils.
Connected is available twice a month from wherever you get your pods, follow us on Instagram to find out more, or listen below.