Pages in this section:
- PCC Training – Ecclesiastical Insuranceon 24/02/2021 at 6:00 pm
- PCC Training – Ecclesiastical Insuranceon 27/01/2021 at 1:00 pm
- Cultural Recovery Fund: Round 2on 05/01/2021 at 4:23 pm
- Comfort and Joy meal packs from churches to communitieson 01/12/2020 at 11:16 am
- An adventure in conservation: the Stoke Orchard Wall Paintings Conservation Projecton 09/11/2020 at 3:25 pm
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) banners and posterson 08/09/2020 at 11:57 am
- LEGACY ZOOM WORKSHOPSon 25/08/2020 at 9:07 am
The Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC) is a group of formal members and consultants all of whom volunteer their time and professional knowledge to assist parishes in looking after and appreciating their church buildings. From stained glass and sustainability to landscape and liturgy, every aspect is covered and details of all our current members are available in the membership list. The committee meets roughly every 6 weeks to consider faculty applications and informal proposals, and members regularly attend site visits throughout the diocese.
The committee is assisted by Adam Klups – DAC Secretary , Kath Hilsden – Senior Church Buildings Officer (working Wed – Fri) and Carmen Bowes – Assistant Church Buildings Officer (working Wed – Fri). A calendar of meeting dates and corresponding deadlines is available to download below, along with the DAC’s constitution and a more thorough introduction to the committee’s work. The work of the DAC is summarised annually in our Building Faith publication, and back copies are available upon request.
If you have any queries regarding the DAC, please contact us.