Pages in this section:
- Church Buildings & The Post COVID World – Online Conference 3on 06/05/2021 at 8:45 am
- Church Buildings & The Post COVID World – Online Conference 2on 29/04/2021 at 8:45 am
- Church Buildings & The Post COVID World – Online Conference 1on 22/04/2021 at 8:45 am
- PCC Training – Ecclesiastical Insuranceon 24/02/2021 at 6:00 pm
- Safeguarding resources developed especially for young peopleon 09/02/2021 at 2:08 pm
- PCC Training – Ecclesiastical Insuranceon 27/01/2021 at 1:00 pm
- Webinars on getting to net zero carbonon 21/01/2021 at 4:57 pm
The Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC) is a group of formal members and consultants all of whom volunteer their time and professional knowledge to assist parishes in looking after and appreciating their church buildings. From stained glass and sustainability to landscape and liturgy, every aspect is covered and details of all our current members are available in the membership list. The committee meets roughly every 6 weeks to consider faculty applications and informal proposals, and members regularly attend site visits throughout the diocese.
The committee is assisted by Adam Klups – DAC Secretary , Kath Hilsden – Senior Church Buildings Officer (working Wed – Fri) and Carmen Bowes – Assistant Church Buildings Officer (working Wed – Fri). A calendar of meeting dates and corresponding deadlines is available to download below, along with the DAC’s constitution and a more thorough introduction to the committee’s work. The work of the DAC is summarised annually in our Building Faith publication, and back copies are available upon request.
If you have any queries regarding the DAC, please contact us.