Pages in this section:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) banners and posterson 08/09/2020 at 11:57 am
- LEGACY ZOOM WORKSHOPSon 25/08/2020 at 9:07 am
- EcoChurch zoom seminarson 14/08/2020 at 10:54 am
- Cultural Recovery Fundingon 06/08/2020 at 12:42 pm
- National Churches Trust’s Foundation grantson 27/07/2020 at 8:39 am
- National Churches Trust’s Cornerstone Grant Programme – Deadline on 6th July 2020on 15/06/2020 at 11:58 am
- The Stoke Orchard Wall Paintings Conservation Project is recruitingon 11/06/2020 at 11:38 am
The Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC) is a group of formal members and consultants all of whom volunteer their time and professional knowledge to assist parishes in looking after and appreciating their church buildings. From stained glass and sustainability to landscape and liturgy, every aspect is covered and details of all our current members are available in the membership list. The committee meets roughly every 6 weeks to consider faculty applications and informal proposals, and members regularly attend site visits throughout the diocese.
The committee is assisted by Adam Klups – DAC Secretary , Kath Hilsden – Senior Churches Officer (working Wed – Fri) and Catherine McGirr – Administrator. A calendar of meeting dates and corresponding deadlines is available to download below, along with the DAC’s constitution and a more thorough introduction to the committee’s work. The work of the DAC is summarised annually in our Building Faith publication, and back copies are available below.
If you have any queries regarding the DAC please contact us.