In cases specified by the Faculty Jurisdiction Rules 2015, Public Notices containing information about the proposals recommended by the DAC will be published on the diocesan website. This rule applies where a petition relates to works that involve:
- (a) demolition of a listed building;
- (b) alteration to or the extension of—
- (i) any part of a grade I or II* listed building, or
- (ii) the exterior of a grade II listed building
to such extent as would be likely to affect its character as a building of special architectural or historic interest; or
- (c) demolition affecting the exterior of an unlisted building in a conservation area.
ISSUED: 12.04.18 Holy Jesus, Lydbrook, Gr II, Provision of ramp to front door, reconfigure existing toilet and kitchen;new doorway in north aisle wall;servery in north ailse; cupboards in entrance porch PUBLIC NOTICE