In cases specified by the Faculty Jurisdiction Rules 2015, Public Notices containing information about the proposals recommended by the DAC will be published on the diocesan website. This rule applies where a petition relates to works that involve:
- (a) demolition of a listed building;
- (b) alteration to or the extension of—
- (i) any part of a grade I or II* listed building, or
- (ii) the exterior of a grade II listed building
to such extent as would be likely to affect its character as a building of special architectural or historic interest; or
- (c) demolition affecting the exterior of an unlisted building in a conservation area.
ISSUED: 18.07.18 St Leonard, Tortworth, Gr II*, Re-positioning of three pews, creating level platform for extended worship space, disposal of one long pew, prayer book stand, and upright piano, and introduction of baby grand piano previously authorised under Archdeacon Licence PUBLIC NOTICE