Pages in this section:
- Gloucester DAC Deanery Surgeryon 13/10/2022 at 1:00 pm
- Ride + Stride for your local churches: 10 Septemberon 23/08/2022 at 3:27 pm
- Eco Church in an Hour: getting started is easy!on 15/03/2022 at 1:10 pm
- Natalie Merry working with Church Buildings Teamon 12/01/2022 at 12:05 pm
- Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage – Fourth and Final Roundon 06/01/2022 at 2:18 pm
- Conservation pitfalls and how to avoid themon 01/12/2021 at 12:03 pm
- The future of the UK’s church buildingson 04/11/2021 at 3:30 pm
The Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC) is a group of formal members and consultants all of whom volunteer their time and professional knowledge to assist parishes in looking after and appreciating their church buildings. From stained glass and sustainability to landscape and liturgy, every aspect is covered and details of all our current members are available in the membership list. The committee meets roughly every 6 weeks to consider faculty applications and informal proposals, and members regularly attend site visits throughout the diocese.
The committee is assisted by Adam Klups – Care of Churches and DAC Team Leader, Hilary Menendez – Assistant Church Buildings Officer (working Tues – Thurs) and Cathy McIntyre – Team Administrator (working Wed – Thurs)
A calendar of meeting dates and corresponding deadlines is available to download below, along with the DAC’s constitution and a more thorough introduction to the committee’s work.
If you have any queries regarding the DAC, please contact us.
For enquiries regarding closed churches, please contact Kath Hilsden – Senior Church Buildings Officer (Closed Churches and Strategic Church Projects)
Videos of DAC -related projects: