- Message from Bishop Roberton 24/05/2021 at 3:22 pm
- People recognised for their long service to the Churchon 27/06/2017 at 10:08 am
- Frances Ashton Charityon 02/05/2017 at 11:30 am
- International partner bishops send messages of condolenceon 24/04/2017 at 7:58 am
- Church Tourismon 08/02/2017 at 11:00 am
- Bishop Rachel to honour long service to life of the Churchon 27/06/2016 at 4:00 pm
- New Bishop for partner Diocese of Västeråson 22/09/2015 at 11:11 am
The ministry of retired clergy is a vitally important part of the life of the diocese and our work together.
The diocese has two Clergy Retirement Officers. They offer pastoral support and encourage the exploration of new ministry opportunities. They enable networks of friendship, support and encouragement affirming the value of all retiring clergy and their spouses as well as a doorway to exploring what God calls for next.
Please get in touch with an officer or a deanery Bishop’s Visitors – especially if you are feeling isolated or if you have retired into Gloucester Diocese from another diocese and await a welcome.