On this page:
- Everyday Faith: A Conversation with St Francison 18/11/2020 at 12:00 pm
- Prayer bunting project at Discover de Crypton 20/10/2020 at 6:08 pm
- Podcast Episode 12: Navigating these Timeson 07/09/2020 at 12:37 pm
- Podcast Episode 11: Singleness. Bishop Rachel in conversation with the Revd Canon Dr Sandra Millaron 11/08/2020 at 9:41 am
- Podcast Episode 10: Rest. Archdeacon Hilary and Bishop Robert.on 28/07/2020 at 4:38 am
- Harnhill Centre to reopen for personal retreatson 10/07/2020 at 1:17 pm
- Podcast Episode 8: Living on a rollercoaster. Archdeacons Hilary and Philon 29/06/2020 at 4:28 pm
- Podcast Episode 7: Black Lives Matter. Bishop Rachel in conversation with Rumbi, Ade, Simi and Sukion 10/06/2020 at 1:54 pm
Booklet: Try Praying
Prayer is life-changing, but can often be difficult to ‘get into’. This Prayer page will bring together our growing range of resources, teaching materials and videos from various courses and initiatives going on, to help us in our approach to prayer individually and with others.
Pocket Prayer guides
These pocket sized booklets have been created to help existing Christians enrich their prayers, trying out new ways of connecting with God.
We have 5,000 copies of each booklet to give away to people within the Diocese of Gloucester (P&P payable as required). Subsequent print runs will need to be paid for at a cost price of 17p per individual booklet. Additional copies can be ordered, please click here.
Please click an image below for the full PDF version:
Shapes for Living
SfL course content(click here)
Shapes for Living is a free 5-week wholeness course. The course offers a fresh way of exploring what is traditionally called a Rule of Life, it is about the whole business of being alive – with ourselves, each other and God. And it helps to hold us true to our beliefs, values and priorities. Shapes for Living introduction:
Policies, Liturgy and Orders of Service
Style guide, templates and examples. Policy papers giving guidance on a variety of topics from the use of robes and vestments to non-alcoholic wine at Holy Communion. For full details click here.
Due to considerations around Covid-19 and hygiene, the Prayer Labyrinths are currently unavailable for hire.
Thy Kingdom Come
TKC series and resources (click here)
An annual, global wave of prayer. This prayer initiative by the Archbishops of Canterbury and York helps us join in prayer with the whole family of God the Father, praying for the empowering of God the Holy Spirit, and that we may be effective witnesses to God the Son, Jesus Christ. Thy Kingdom Come introduction:
Please pray for us! Here’s what our leadership are tweeting about rn:
Bishop Robert on prayer:
From the Loved and Liked website: We wanted to go back and explore who we were as ‘real people’ – all different with different joys, hurts, experiences and created differently in the first place. We wanted to look at how, perhaps surprisingly, we all have unique stories which are worth sharing and might also be worth taking to the next level.
We created this course material, reviewed it with leaders in different denominations and areas – city and rural. We then ran pilots in different areas with different leaders, reviewed it and refined it again. It has big questions, big challenges, food, fun and fellowship as we journey together.
The Pilgrim Way is a new guide to the core beliefs of the Christian faith. Set out in a question and answer format, it follows one of the Church’s very earliest ways of teaching and training disciples.