- Feed has no items.
For enquiries specifically about clergy vacancies (above), please contact the Archdeacon:
01452 835583 (Gloucester Archdeaconry) or 01452 835581 (Cheltenham Archdeaconry)
In addition to Diocesan vacancies advertised here, some Anglican chaplaincy roles within the Diocese (holding the Bishop’s licence but employed by others) are advertised directly on the employers website. These include, for NHS chaplaincies, each NHS trust website and for Prison Chaplaincies, gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-justice/about/recruitment (Filter for keyword ‘chaplain’). School and Universities may also advertise directly.
For enquiries about Diocesan vacancies (below), please contact HR:
Full HR information
Enter your email below to receive vacancy notifications:
- Digital Trustee – Listening Post
- Children, Youth and Families Missioner in Tidenham Parish
- Visitor Welcome Assistant Vacancies – Gloucester Cathedral
- Communications Coordinator
- Director of Formation – Ripon College Cuddesdon
- New Coordinator for Cheltenham Prayer for Schools Network
- Vacancy For Charity Trustee
- Pathway Academic Administrator (Part time 17.5 hours per week)
- Clearwater Church of England Primary Academy – Governor Vacancy
- Whiteshill Primary School – Local Governor Vacancy
Enquiries about Other vacancies (above): see the job advert in question for details. If there is nothing listed in the box above, then there are no vacancies at this current time.
The Diocese of Gloucester is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. If you are successful in obtaining a post with the Diocese of Gloucester and it requires an Enhanced DBS check this will be paid for by the Diocese. Refusal to do so would prevent further consideration of your application. Any information received from the DBS will be treated in the strictest confidence.
See Safeguarding for further information on DBS →