Pages in this section:
- Walk for the planeton 12/08/2021 at 11:00 pm
- Environment Webinars – Autumn Programmeon 30/07/2021 at 3:59 pm
- Cultural Recovery Fund: Round 3on 08/07/2021 at 3:53 pm
- Churches Count on Nature week, 5-13th Juneon 28/05/2021 at 10:09 am
- Gloucestershire Historic Churches Trust turns 40on 25/05/2021 at 11:06 am
- Eco Church festival with Churches Count on Natureon 20/05/2021 at 8:04 am
- Church Buildings & The Post COVID World – Online Conference 3on 06/05/2021 at 8:45 am
We have a rich history of church buildings stretching from the Saxons right up to the present day
With nearly 400 churches open for regular worship (over 90% of which are listed buildings), we have architectural projects of all sorts going on every day of the week.
The DAC Secretary, Senior Church Building Officer and Assistant Church Buildings Officer are available to offer help and advice whenever you need it.
In addition, the Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC) meets every 6 to 8 weeks, and its members and consultants are usually available to offer specialist advice on a wide range of topics including bells, organs, clocks, textiles, heating, lighting and stained glass.
Help and advice whenever you need it
All 390 churches in the Diocese of Gloucester:
If the map above doesn’t load, please visit www.AChurchNearYou.com directly.