Pages in this section:
- Church Buildings & The Post COVID World – Online Conference 3on 06/05/2021 at 8:45 am
- Church Buildings & The Post COVID World – Online Conference 2on 29/04/2021 at 8:45 am
- Church Buildings & The Post COVID World – Online Conference 1on 22/04/2021 at 8:45 am
- PCC Training – Ecclesiastical Insuranceon 24/02/2021 at 6:00 pm
- Safeguarding resources developed especially for young peopleon 09/02/2021 at 2:08 pm
- PCC Training – Ecclesiastical Insuranceon 27/01/2021 at 1:00 pm
- Webinars on getting to net zero carbonon 21/01/2021 at 4:57 pm
We have a rich history of church buildings stretching from the Saxons right up to the present day
With nearly 400 churches open for regular worship (over 90% of which are listed buildings), we have architectural projects of all sorts going on every day of the week.
The DAC Secretary, Senior Church Building Officer and Assistant Church Buildings Officer are available to offer help and advice whenever you need it.
In addition, the Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC) meets every 6 to 8 weeks, and its members and consultants are usually available to offer specialist advice on a wide range of topics including bells, organs, clocks, textiles, heating, lighting and stained glass.
Help and advice whenever you need it
All 390 churches in the Diocese of Gloucester:
If the map above doesn’t load, please visit www.AChurchNearYou.com directly.