Pages in this section:
- PCC Training – Ecclesiastical Insuranceon 24/02/2021 at 6:00 pm
- PCC Training – Ecclesiastical Insuranceon 27/01/2021 at 1:00 pm
- Cultural Recovery Fund: Round 2on 05/01/2021 at 4:23 pm
- Comfort and Joy meal packs from churches to communitieson 01/12/2020 at 11:16 am
- An adventure in conservation: the Stoke Orchard Wall Paintings Conservation Projecton 09/11/2020 at 3:25 pm
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) banners and posterson 08/09/2020 at 11:57 am
- LEGACY ZOOM WORKSHOPSon 25/08/2020 at 9:07 am
We have a rich history of church buildings stretching from the Saxons right up to the present day
With nearly 400 churches open for regular worship (over 90% of which are listed buildings), we have architectural projects of all sorts going on every day of the week.
The DAC Secretary, Senior Church Building Officer and Assistant Church Buildings Officer are available to offer help and advice whenever you need it.
In addition, the Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC) meets every 6 to 8 weeks, and its members and consultants are usually available to offer specialist advice on a wide range of topics including bells, organs, clocks, textiles, heating, lighting and stained glass.
Help and advice whenever you need it
All 390 churches in the Diocese of Gloucester:
If the map above doesn’t load, please visit www.AChurchNearYou.com directly.