- Youth Ministers Assembleon 22/04/2021 at 12:30 pm
- Bishop Rachel speaks on inclusivityon 14/04/2021 at 3:23 pm
- Mud, mess and mystery: resources for outdoor worship including Forest Churchon 23/09/2020 at 11:39 am
- Podcast Episode 9: Lockdown for young people. Bishop Rachel with Malindi, Emily, Libby, Barrie, Dan and Danielon 14/07/2020 at 3:30 pm
- Mud, Mess & Mysteryon 25/05/2021 at 6:00 pm
- Mud, Mess & Mysteryon 25/05/2021 at 12:00 pm
- Sports ministers getting children active in lockdownon 05/04/2021 at 8:59 am
- Bishop Rachel: women prison-leavers must be supported into safe housingon 23/03/2021 at 12:46 pm
Our vision is to see children and families being encouraged and nurtured in our churches and being part of our worshipping community so that together we discover God’s kingdom and grow the Church.
We work alongside parishes supporting them to create and carry out a vision for children’s and family ministry in their context, and to explore resources for developing this ministry.
COVID-19 Support for households, parents and children – fear, grief and saying goodbye
Growing Together – resources and teaching (including on Covid-19)
Prayers – general, themed and seasonal
Baptism – Good practices & national resources
Ideas & activities – General and themed content
Ministry – Resources, news & events
We offer advice and ideas so that every church can be a hospitable church in which children and families feel welcome either as regular congregation members or occasional visitors.
We wish to help and support you as you serve God and serve children and families in your parish. Termly, we hold a forum gathering open to anyone working with children and families. On this website you will find various ideas and resources.