- Mentoring / Discipling Young Peopleon 18/05/2022 at 6:00 pm
- Meeting Young People Where They Areon 15/02/2022 at 7:00 pm
- OneDiocese blog: A relationship with God changes everythingon 25/11/2021 at 9:17 am
- What is Youth Ministry?on 21/10/2021 at 6:00 pm
- Top Tips for Youth Ministryon 30/11/2021 at 12:55 pm
- Engaging with School Lifeon 06/11/2021 at 9:30 am
- Pioneer Ministry Blog: Bible and Big Bang – can they go together?on 04/11/2021 at 11:25 am
- Listening to Young Peopleon 03/11/2021 at 10:10 am
Our vision is to see children and families being encouraged and nurtured in our churches and being part of our worshipping community so that together we discover God’s kingdom and grow the Church.
We work alongside parishes supporting them to create and carry out a vision for children’s and family ministry in their context, and to explore resources for developing this ministry.
COVID-19 Support for households, parents and children – fear, grief and saying goodbye
Growing Together – resources and teaching (including on Covid-19)
Prayers – general, themed and seasonal
Baptism – Good practices & national resources
Ideas & activities – General and themed content
Ministry – Resources, news & events
We offer advice and ideas so that every church can be a hospitable church in which young people, children and families feel welcome either as regular congregation members or occasional visitors.
We wish to help and support you as you serve God and serve young people, children and families in your parish. Termly, we hold a forums gatherings open to anyone working with children and families, and for those involved in youth ministry. On this website you will find various ideas and resources.